Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

khiddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Greetings from a fellow northwesterner, currently in exile in northern Indiana! Where in Oregon are you? Portland has a few excellent tobacconists, before I moved away I used to frequent Rich’s and Cascade Cigar, both of which I miss terribly as there are no B&M shops within 90 miles of me now!

jdlander

Lurker
Jul 6, 2024
Salem, OR
Greetings from a fellow northwesterner, currently in exile in northern Indiana! Where in Oregon are you? Portland has a few excellent tobacconists, before I moved away I used to frequent Rich’s and Cascade Cigar, both of which I miss terribly as there are no B&M shops within 90 miles of me now!
I'm down in Salem. I want to visit Rich's up in Portland, but haven't yet. And I didn't know about Cascade Cigar. Will check it out! Thanks!

Reactions: khiddy

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
I'm down in Salem. I want to visit Rich's up in Portland, but haven't yet. And I didn't know about Cascade Cigar. Will check it out! Thanks!
Beside's Rich's on Alder, 82nd Ave. Tobacco & Pipe has a good selection of pipe tobacco. I've not been to Cascade since pre-COVID but it only had a small selection of house blends in baggies when I was there.

Reactions: khiddy and jdlander