PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Wow- I actually have NO IDEA what the hell you guys are saying and I have relatives who are cockney in Liverpool.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
I almost peed my pants when I read "Mansbridging"...

That was hilarious.
Welcome to the forums, and if you have any "Canadian questions", you'll find a bunch of Canadians here to answer.
In terms of Canadian tobacco stores, you're very limited: Victory, Walper, Smokin' Cigar, Thomas Hinds. As much as we love Canada, we also love saving money, so we more often than not buy most of our tobacco from online retailers.
Shutterbug

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I shatnered some poutine tonight. Louis Riel was hanging.
Not me, working for the weekend unless I get lucky and they turn me loose. Gotta do it my way...

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I learned everything I know aboot Canada from watching Strange Brew. No Shit!.... In the American public school system, Canada is pretty much taught to us to be Americas hat! We were taught all about Europe and South America and Australia and Africa and Asia but when it comes to Canada, just a few paragraphs. They speak two languages English and French, Hockey, Maple Syrup, they didn't kill all of their Indians, they drink copious amounts of beer, Hockey and.....Rush!
I value all of the members from Canada on this forum and have learned a great deal aboot the GWN from you fellows. In the above paragraph I was not trying to make fun or poke you I was only pointing out the total inadequacy of our knowledge of our closest ally. God Bless America and Canada.
Philobeddoe

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Hockey,Maple sugar,Beer,Hockey,Beer and Rush..... no you aboot have it covered eh! ;)

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Thank goodness for this past ice storm eh! We've been waiting years to add an addition to our igloo.
I remember watching something a few years ago it was an interview of many Americans and they were asked questions about Canada and it was funny and sad at the same time. Funny being the children knew more then the parents did. Anyway one guy thought we all lived in igloos lol.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Keep Celine and Bryan as well...... I'll trade you a Neil Young for a Nicko McBrain....

Status
Not open for further replies.