Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdeaniii

Lurker
May 21, 2020
Northern Virginia
I'm new to pipe smoking and looking forward to being a part of the group. Long time cigar smoker. A friend turned me on to pipes this past February. We went to JM Boswell's shop and that was it! Five Boswells and two estate Petersons later, here I am.

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Welcome from S.W Michigan. I started with boswells pipe tobaccos that a coworker gave me samples of. All where smooth and easily enjoyable.

Buckler

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 25, 2020
NSW, AUSTRALIA
That’s too cool.
I can’t wait to buy some Peterson’s! Thinking I’ll have to go to the country to get them. As a bit of an experience /excuse.

I'm new to pipe smoking and looking forward to being a part of the group. Long time cigar smoker. A friend turned me on to pipes this past February. We went to JM Boswell's shop and that was it! Five Boswells and two estate Petersons later, here I am.

Reactions: hdeaniii

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Welcome from a neighbor in Western MD. I live 20 mins South of Boswells. We're overdue for a forum meet up at Boswells, whenever PA reopens. I'll post something here. Get your self up to Winchester at JB Hayes in the meantime, just a good of a shop as Boswells. He's open for business.

Reactions: hdeaniii
Status
Not open for further replies.