PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Hello all. Greetings from the lovely Rocky Mountains. I’m still pretty new to pipe smoking, but I’m quickly becoming quite fond of it. So far, I’ve got three cobs and three briars. My cellar is off to a great start, and I can see how TAD can become a problem! I’ve been poking around the forums for about a month now, and I must admit, you all seem like a great bunch and I’ve already learned a lot from reading different threads. Looking forward to finally joining the conversation. Thanks in advance for having me!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. Yes, TAD has wrecked many a man's bank account, marriage etc., but I am a TAD overcomer success story, so there is hope! I'll keep it brief, because I have to check out this C&D sale on SP... ?

Enjoy the journey!

Reactions: Reggie

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome! I spent many years in Northern Colorado. It's a beautiful place. What town are you in/near?
He's in Ft. Collins.

If you click on the avatar, it will show location for those who took the 45 seconds to put it in.

How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.