PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JoburgB2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2024
Dundee, Scotland
Hello everybody, I'm from Aberdeenshire in Scotland. I've been a smoker, on and off, for a few years, initially cigars but very much prefer the pipe nowadays. Currently enjoying Wilsons of Sharrow Superior, but I enjoy trying different tobaccos and look forward to hearing about your own favourites.
Greetings and Welcome from Dundee! That’s three of us in Scotland now, no? Maybe more, but I am new, and haven’t been paying close attention.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Hello everybody, I'm from Aberdeenshire in Scotland. I've been a smoker, on and off, for a few years, initially cigars but very much prefer the pipe nowadays. Currently enjoying Wilsons of Sharrow Superior, but I enjoy trying different tobaccos and look forward to hearing about your own favourites.

I was just in your neck of the woods this past August visiting my brother and his family in Comers. What a beautiful place to call home!

IMG_6265.jpeg

IMG_1504.png

JoburgB2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2024
Dundee, Scotland
Thank goodness, if it weren’t for Aberdeen, we might not ever have a train stopping here!

JoburgB2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2024
Dundee, Scotland
And by the way, where do you normally purchase your Wilson’s? I’m newish around these parts. I can google on Bing and find a few UK online retailers with Wilson’s Superior. Oddly, on tobaccoreviews.com unless I am searching in error, I can find no entries for any Wilson’s. What gives?

Bon Accord

Lurker
Oct 16, 2024
And by the way, where do you normally purchase your Wilson’s? I’m newish around these parts. I can google on Bing and find a few UK online retailers with Wilson’s Superior. Oddly, on tobaccoreviews.com unless I am searching in error, I can find no entries for any Wilson’s. What gives?
I normally get mine from GQ Wilsons of Sharrow - Superior - Pipe Tobacco - https://www.gqtobaccos.com/pipe-tobacco/wilsons-of-sharrow-superior-pipe-tobacco/
I've no idea why they don't have reviews there, maybe they're a well kept secret and I've said too much... 🤔