PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jrloftis

Lurker
Jun 22, 2022
Hello everyone. My name is Ross, and I am from Gastonia, a small town just west of Charlotte NC. I have been a long-time listener to the radio show and have been enjoying pipe smoking for about ten years. I currently own a handful of pipes and prefer vapers; however, I am not opposed to just about anything else. Variety is the spice of life right. Glad to be among likeminded folks and cruising the forums. Happy puffing everyone.

Ross

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello everyone. My name is Ross, and I am from Gastonia, a small town just west of Charlotte NC. I have been a long-time listener to the radio show and have been enjoying pipe smoking for about ten years. I currently own a handful of pipes and prefer vapers; however, I am not opposed to just about anything else. Variety is the spice of life right. Glad to be among likeminded folks and cruising the forums. Happy puffing everyone.

Ross
Welcome from Virginia

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I've been in and out of Charlotte to visit extended family over the years. I think vaping may be another site, but join in the discussion of pipes and tobacco. Lots of expertise, pipe history, and interesting conversation here.

Reactions: jrloftis

jrloftis

Lurker
Jun 22, 2022
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I've been in and out of Charlotte to visit extended family over the years. I think vaping may be another site, but join in the discussion of pipes and tobacco. Lots of expertise, pipe history, and interesting conversation here.
Thanks for the welcome. Just to clarify. Vaper would be Virginia Perique blends.