PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
It was said above that all the best people smoke the pipe. While that may be true, I think that the members on this board try hard to get along and are prone to walk away rather than argue.

Welcome!

Reactions: edger

Suilven

Lurker
Mar 11, 2021
Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Hello everyone, my friends call me Charlie. I’m 32 years young and just got into the hobby. I started with a Savinelli rustic briar churchwarden and Peterson Navy Flake (probably an odd combination). I smoke while sitting through traffic on my way home from work and the hobby has turned what was wasted time into time I can now enjoy and relax. I look forward to being in a group of individuals who have the same hobby and hope I can learn some tips along the way.
Welcome Charlie. I'm a new member as well. Lots of good advice and encouragement here. I don't think your Churchwarden with Peterson Navy Flake is an odd combo at all. Sounds tasty to me. Whatever works for you works for you, so enjoy it. Besides, I've got to admire a guy who spends his traffic jam time smoking a Churchwarden. That's just plain cool. Cheers.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Attachments

• 1617063920202.png
    1617063920202.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 0

B.Lew

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2020
SE Michigan
Welcome from the Hamlet of Chicago.
That isn’t too odd of a pairing. Now, when you start emptying Marlboro Menthols in to a Grabow, problems you’ll have!

Reactions: ofafeather

sumusfumus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2017
New York City
If a certain part of New York State was compared to the isolated, posterior end of a pig.....I live in that small area that's located just under, and hidden by, the pig's tail.

Hello!...my pipe-ish greetings & salutations, are offered from swine-ish, New York City....

Da Bronx, to be exact.

Reactions: ofafeather
Status
Not open for further replies.