PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SignalEater

Lurker
Jan 15, 2024
Hello, from Santa Fe. I've been wanting to start a pipe club for awhile now but not enough interest from other pipers in the area. I'd be willing to take the 45 minute drive to meet up with some fellow pipe smokers in albuquerque. I think we can manage with a few members at first. Won't grow if we don't try huh.
I hear you on the commute. I live in Los Lunas. A club here would be a literal pipe dream, haha. I wish Stag or Monte’s was closer to 25 and/or didn’t cost $500!

SignalEater

Lurker
Jan 15, 2024
Welcome from Wisconsin, I was a Police Office in Hobbs New Mexico for a year. Saw you mentioned Albuquerque have you been south down by Hobbs?
Thanks! I haven’t been that far east yet! I want to make a trip out to Alamogordo soon and check out Turkey Foot Pipeworks, though. Hopefully I’ll get the opportunity to visit Hobbs, as well. See more of this beautiful state.

Reactions: Dave Kale

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hey, all!

New pipe smoker here (1 year). I have gained quite a bit of useful knowledge from the Pipe Mag forums, so thought I’d join up and hopefully find a local pipe club. Anyone know if the Albuquerque chapter still meets? Thanks in advance and all the best!
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: SignalEater