PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hmm. I dont believe I know what that would be.
Yeah it's an obscure brand. Basically they don't sell it in America but the Grandfather of the family that makes the tequila really loves Nashville and wants to buy his own stuff when in town. I don't really like tequila that much and I easily sipped most of a fifth of it. Side note (I do that a lot, I am a chatty bastard) I've had a lot of people say they like Nashville who had to go there and thought it would not be a place they'd enjoy too much.

Reactions: Mortamyhr

Mortamyhr

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN
Yeah it's an obscure brand. Basically they don't sell it in America but the Grandfather of the family that makes the tequila really loves Nashville and wants to buy his own stuff when in town. I don't really like tequila that much and I easily sipped most of a fifth of it. Side note (I do that a lot, I am a chatty bastard) I've had a lot of people say they like Nashville who had to go there and thought it would not be a place they'd enjoy too much.
I will have to look into that. I’ve only recently developed a taste for tequila, but sounds interesting! Nashville is a really cool city. Even if you aren’t into country music (I can tolerate *some* country, just not most) the music scene is excellent. I didn’t expect to stay here when I first moved here. But life works in funny ways.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I will have to look into that. I’ve only recently developed a taste for tequila, but sounds interesting! Nashville is a really cool city. Even if you aren’t into country music (I can tolerate *some* country, just not most) the music scene is excellent. I didn’t expect to stay here when I first moved here. But life works in funny ways.
Yeah I've heard that. Any kind of music you're into someone is doing it well there. Yeah I don't like most country music either, I tend to like it better the older it is (honestly the new stuff hits my ears like pop music with a twang and target audience of 40 some year old people, which is fine, but not my thing.)

Mortamyhr

Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN

Mortamyhr

Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN
Yeah I've heard that. Any kind of music you're into someone is doing it well there. Yeah I don't like most country music either, I tend to like it better the older it is (honestly the new stuff hits my ears like pop music with a twang and target audience of 40 some year old people, which is fine, but not my thing.)
Exactly!

Reactions: anotherbob

alsatmem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2019
Hello from Memphis!
Used to go to training in Columbia City and Spring Hill when Saturn was still going. I was with them from the very beginning to the bitter end. We always stayed in Nashville hotels. Always liked it better than Memphis! And now you have the closest brick and mortar pipe shop to me!

Mortamyhr

Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN
Hello from Memphis!
Used to go to training in Columbia City and Spring Hill when Saturn was still going. I was with them from the very beginning to the bitter end. We always stayed in Nashville hotels. Always liked it better than Memphis! And now you have the closest brick and mortar pipe shop to me!
Oh wow! Nashville is closest?? Yikes! I will say, in my minimal experience visiting tobacconists, Cigar Club in Madison has an excellent selection of pipe tobacco. Well worth the day trip.