PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony.A

Lurker
Apr 4, 2022
Richmond, VA
Hello folks! I’m rather new to pipe smoking Dash been smoking regularly for about five months. I have smoked three or four cigars a day for the last 12 years and was hoping pipe smoking would help me get over that addiction and for the most part it has. Now I smoke 1 to 0 cigars per day, and the trend is less and less cigars. Why? Because they’re expensive and they make me feel tired. I had no idea smoking a pipe would be this pleasurable.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Beautiful! Where exactly? I’m in Richmond,Va btw
Carmel, CA main beach.

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: Tony.A

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello folks! I’m rather new to pipe smoking Dash been smoking regularly for about five months. I have smoked three or four cigars a day for the last 12 years and was hoping pipe smoking would help me get over that addiction and for the most part it has. Now I smoke 1 to 0 cigars per day, and the trend is less and less cigars. Why? Because they’re expensive and they make me feel tired. I had no idea smoking a pipe would be this pleasurable.
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: Tony.A

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What's Mw? Milwaukee? Welcome aboard from central North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.