PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

smoky.flannel

Lurker
Oct 13, 2023
Hello all, pretty new to pipe smoking, although I've owned a pipe and smoked it occasionally for a number of years. I have a friend who is showing me the ways and he's gifted me a few pipes. I'm mostly on the slightly sweeter stuff right now, although I'll venture a bit darker here and there.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello all, pretty new to pipe smoking, although I've owned a pipe and smoked it occasionally for a number of years. I have a friend who is showing me the ways and he's gifted me a few pipes. I'm mostly on the slightly sweeter stuff right now, although I'll venture a bit darker here and there.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heat, I mean Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Ghosted Tamper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2023
South West, US
(Yet another) Welcome from California. Just a quick recommendation, sounds like you might enjoy some Newminster 400 Superior Navy Flake based off of your taste preferences. A budget friendly, tasty straight VA flake tobacco that has sort of a Honey Graham flavoring to it.

smoky.flannel

Lurker
Oct 13, 2023
(Yet another) Welcome from California. Just a quick recommendation, sounds like you might enjoy some Newminster 400 Superior Navy Flake based off of your taste preferences. A budget friendly, tasty straight VA flake tobacco that has sort of a Honey Graham flavoring to it.
Great, thanks for the recommendation I will certainly check it out!

Reactions: Ghosted Tamper