PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Zen Piper

Lurker
Jun 22, 2024
I'm 24, and I've been smoking a pipe since April 2024. I primarily smoke aromatic blends and have settled on a favorite with Sutliff's Private Stock Molto Dolce. I've never been a big smoker apart from trying vanilla flavored Palma cigars when I was younger. I have some nonflavored blends in my ever-growing collection of jars I've yet to try, such as Early Morning Pipe and Orlik Golden Sliced. It's just so hard to put down Molto Dolce! :LOL:

Chickenpicker

Lurker
Feb 21, 2024
Massachusetts
Welcome!! I’m also from MA, central MA in Shrewsbury. It’s nice to see another MA pipe smoker.

This is a great site with tons of information and great folks. You’ve come to the right place.

Reactions: Zen Piper

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Hello and welcome from West Virginia. I think you will find that you will soon tire of Molto Dolce and will branch out to other less sweet blends. Molto Dolce will be a treat instead of a regular. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Merton

Administrator
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Welcome from a fellow Baystater! Look at the blends at Peretti for both info and inspiration. They won't be to sell you any aromatic in the Commonwealth but there are lots of good blends to expand your horizons.