PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

GawithPiper

(NOVAPipe)
Jan 24, 2022
USA
I started smoking pipes back in 2015 but quit once I had kids and no free time. I used to watch matches860s videos all the time back then and I’m sad that he passed. I used to watch his videos even when I didn’t smoke anymore.
Now the kids are a little more grown where I can have a little time to puff on my pipes. I love trying new tobaccos and I pretty much enjoy everything I’ve tried except mixture 79. I love Carter hall in a corn cob pipe the best. I just wish I hadn’t gotten rid of all my tobacco and pipes so I’m slowly rebuilding.
Welcome!

Reactions: Kobold

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Not clear why this was closed.

Kobold:
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
Welcome from chicago! You can't afford it, rebuilding a collection of pipes and tobacco can be part of the fun!