PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
Welcome Leo.
I have a thought, perhaps you should wait to smoke your pipe for a while after you brush your teeth and use mouthwash. There is a strong mint / antiseptic flavor and effect after using those products. Drink a glass or two of water before you smoke in order to cleanse your mouth and hydrate. Smoke a bit slower than you have and I bet some wonderful flavors will begin to appear. :)

Reactions: Leo

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central North Carolina, U.S. Forums has members from all over the world.

Reactions: Leo

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
@[U]mortonbriar[/U]
Oh, Cleansing my palate! Today I found that! I've cleaned my mouth with Listerine!
(It's good for heal the tongue bite, right? and I'm allergic to Burley.)
nope on the listerine. That stuff will make it worse. It was invented as a presurgical scrub to disinfect medical tools, if you can get it biotene works really great and is gentle on ones mouth. Listerine is basically just alcohol and is too intense to really be any good.

Reactions: chopper and Leo

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Welcome! I was in Korea back when I was in the Army. I was stationed at Camp Stanley in Uijeongbu. I stayed for 2 1/2 tours in an artillery unit 8/8 2nd ID.
I was patrolling the DMZ at a place called 4papa3 when I bought my first corn cob pipe. This began my pipe smoking journey back in 1990. Many good memories in Itaewon, Seoul too.

Leo

Might Stick Around
Jun 12, 2020
Seoul, South Korea
husky-h.tistory.com
Welcome Leo.
I have a thought, perhaps you should wait to smoke your pipe for a while after you brush your teeth and use mouthwash. There is a strong mint / antiseptic flavor and effect after using those products. Drink a glass or two of water before you smoke in order to cleanse your mouth and hydrate. Smoke a bit slower than you have and I bet some wonderful flavors will begin to appear. :)
Thank you! now I'm puffing with your guide. The FVF is very good now despite tongue bite!
Have a nice day!

Reactions: donjgiles

Leo

Might Stick Around
Jun 12, 2020
Seoul, South Korea
husky-h.tistory.com
Welcome! I was in Korea back when I was in the Army. I was stationed at Camp Stanley in Uijeongbu. I stayed for 2 1/2 tours in an artillery unit 8/8 2nd ID.
I was patrolling the DMZ at a place called 4papa3 when I bought my first corn cob pipe. This began my pipe smoking journey back in 1990. Many good memories in Itaewon, Seoul too.
Wow... Happy to meet you!
When I was in Army, I was in Seoul and Every Monday and Wednsday I go to Yongsan Division to get the Grocery Supplement.
When I finish load the food to my Truck,
I was smoke the cigarette and looking down the Yongsan Camp.(That was good view)
and then HUM the star spangled Banner!
Thank you for your Job in Korea.

p.s
Please firgive my poor English

Reactions: chopper

Leo

Might Stick Around
Jun 12, 2020
Seoul, South Korea
husky-h.tistory.com
nope on the listerine. That stuff will make it worse. It was invented as a presurgical scrub to disinfect medical tools, if you can get it biotene works really great and is gentle on ones mouth. Listerine is basically just alcohol and is too intense to really be any good.
Oh, my bad...
Biotene... not available in Korea.
But I got that, non alcoholic.
I'll Search that can be the Alternative.
Thank you for your comments!

Reactions: anotherbob

Leo

Might Stick Around
Jun 12, 2020
Seoul, South Korea
husky-h.tistory.com
안녕하세요! Welcome! I'm afraid with the Covid, this will be my first time in 11 years I don't do some vacation time in Korea :( Where in Korea are you hailing from?
WOW! 안녕하세요!반갑습니다!
I live in SungNam-Si where the south-west from the Seoul, about 10 or 15 miles!
(Not far from GangNam)
Feel free to call me whenever you want a puffing freind in Korea! Thank you!

Reactions: stevecourtright
Status
Not open for further replies.