PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Welcome from Louisiana! I’ve always wanted to see Istanbul. So much amazing history there. Would love to see the Hagia Sophia.
Cobs are excellent pipes, but you need a proper meerschaum being in Turkey. ?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
G'day and welcome from Oz.

Pipe tobacco is way tastier than cigarettes and unlike cigs, has no added chemicals.
Best of all is that smoking a pipe is a pleasurable habit. Smoking ciggies is an addiction.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
A big welcome from Carmel, CA I studied Byzantine art at university, and would love to see the treasures in Turkey!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana
hi my name is luis and I am new in the pipe world. I am trying to learn all the particulars of this fantastic world. Currently I smoke a Corncob and a Meerschaum pipe . I find a lot of pleasure in smoking them , previously I tried cigarettes and cigars , however , by far the best owing to its aesthetics and experience has been pipe. Hope to learn more about this world. Thanks !
Welcome from Indiana!

Status
Not open for further replies.