PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I grew up in the Chicago area and drove across Indiana from time to time. I like the 360 degree horizons you sometimes get driving through the flatland areas. It's a little like the mid-Pacific on a calm day, where I have also been. Most Forums members don't have special expertise, but there are a number here who have real expertise in answering questions, and everyone has some experience and knowledge. Feel free to ask and comment.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello from Indiana, born and raised on a burley tobacco farm in Kentucky. I have been a mechanic, diesel and heavy equipment, for my adult life. Have been lurking here awhile and thought best to join, although I really don't know how much I can contribute. Smoking a pipe on and off since the early 1990's, and just finished a bowl of Molto Dolce in a 1992 J.M. Boswell that my wife purchased for me in 1992. Tobacco interests are varied, mostly English and Balkan, but some aromatics as well, see above. I suppose if I could only smoke one blend for the rest of my life it would probably be Arango Balkan Supreme.

Own four pipes, the Boswell for the aromatics, a Peterson System for English, a Meershaum, and a cheap basket pipe for knocking around.
Thanks, Larry, aka Buzz Saw
Welcome from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.