PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JEdwards

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 23, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Earth
Hello Everyone,

'Name is Jon and I'm in north metro Atlanta in a town called Suwanee (nothing to do with the river).

I've been in the hobby about 12 years now and got my start on another forum that shut down several years ago. I got into the hobby partially for the nostalgia and partially because I don't enjoy cigars enough to afford the inconveniences they impose.

I have a modest collection of pipes (mostly Savinellis and cobs) with my favorite being a 320 KS.

Anyway, I'm here to contribute where I can and look forward to getting to know some fellow pipe smokers.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Welcome from PA and another Savinelli and Cob collector (673 being my go-to Sav)

I don't have a 320 (author) but it's on my list. Is that pipe clenchable? I always assumed that needed to be held.

Reactions: JEdwards

JEdwards

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 23, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Earth
Welcome from PA and another Savinelli and Cob collector (673 being my go-to Sav)

I don't have a 320 (author) but it's on my list. Is that pipe clenchable? I always assumed that needed to be held.
I wouldn't say it is clenchable as a rule. There are times where I hang on to the nib with just my teeth but this pipe is really made to be held.

Reactions: PA Piper Mike