PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Welcome from SE Georgia! Man, most beautiful place I ever lived (Washington) June, July and August! Rest of the year up there, y’all can have it?

Reactions: MarcosEZLN

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome back aboard, from central North Carolina. I think I may have been here when you were here before; I joined in 2013. I've been to Seattle twice on business some years ago. I really enjoyed it, with Mt. Rainer rising like the moon above the eastern horizon. i never saw much rain. Everett is right there on the water. Is that still Puget Sound? Savinelli are some of my favorite pipes.

Many don't know that Seattle was built up after sewerage wouldn't flow out to sea because the ground was too low, so they built it up and buried the old main street. You can still visit it on walking tours, visiting the old store fronts underground. I guess they keep the water pumped out like they do in mines.

java3

Lurker
Jan 13, 2018
Welcome to the forums....................I used to go into an on line Studebaker Drivers Club sitr that had a good following in Everett, WA. I have heard it is nice there. Welcome.

Java3

Status
Not open for further replies.