PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatWhiteNorthPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Welcome from Toronto, Canada! My wife and I had our honeymoon is Scotland and absolutely fell in love with the country. We did all the tourist stuff in Edinburgh and had just a marvelous time!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
There used to be a couple of pipe clubs up in jockland. Kearvaig Pipe Club & The Edinburgh Pipe Club. No idea if they're still going. Maybe @Ettrick puffer or one of the other Scottish members might know more?
Welcome from Hereford (way down the road in sassenach land).
Pretty certain Kervaig Pipe Club is still going but I’ve never heard of anything currently in Edinburgh apart cigar meet ups.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
This one?
View attachment 142120

View attachment 142121

Got a very decent basket pipe here, a Parker. Lovely little shop. They gave me some pipe cleaners and some other doo dad I've forgotten about. First time in ages that a retailer has just given me something! This was about five years ago.

Memory jog, edit: The doo-dad was a Czech tool!
@jpmcwjr thats the very one ?They usually have a good selection of Parker pipes from £25. I have a Parker Lovat and it’s drilling is spot on and smokes great.
Aye they are a friendly bunch and very helpful.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. I loved my short trip to Scotland, Edinburgh especially, and also love my MM cobs., especially the special editions with acrylic stems.

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
Lá maith / Good Day / Bom Dia from São Paulo

I've been to most bits of the world (including camping in every county in England and Scotland) and lived in Ireland, Australia and now Brazil but never been south of Kenya when I've been in Africa.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Bob the bear

Can't Leave
Apr 2, 2022
Edinburgh UK
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I will definitely pay that shop down the road a visit, at the moment I get most of my stuff online from the black swan or gq tobaccos, but if there is a local brick and mortar shop I will most definitely try support them! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.