PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hey folks,

I'm excited to join this community and learn what I can about this insanely addictive hobby.

I got my first pipe from a close friend during Xmas week 2021 and have been hooked ever since. My collection is now at 22 pipes, 18 of those are estates. My intent is (was?) to restore and sell estates but not sure if that will ever happen, I get attached to the thrill of finding them and fixing them.

I've already built a retort and a pipe stand, with plans to continue making more stands from whatever scrap wood I have laying around.

Thanks for having me here!
yeah but the big question which ralphie are we talking about?

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Hey folks,

I'm excited to join this community and learn what I can about this insanely addictive hobby.

I got my first pipe from a close friend during Xmas week 2021 and have been hooked ever since. My collection is now at 22 pipes, 18 of those are estates. My intent is (was?) to restore and sell estates but not sure if that will ever happen, I get attached to the thrill of finding them and fixing them.

I've already built a retort and a pipe stand, with plans to continue making more stands from whatever scrap wood I have laying around.

Thanks for having me here!
Welcome from Alabama and God bless

Mdutson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2021
Houston TX
Welcome for the other side of WA state! I started getting estates to do the same thing but of course never sold any and just keep collecting ha!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
NW NM!? Aren't you close to the middle of the state, around ABQ?
Or are you North of, say, Georgia O'Keefes' ranch?
I love NM, and wish Santa Fe were now as it was 50 years ago.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
NW NM!? Aren't you close to the middle of the state, around ABQ?
Or are you North of, say, Georgia O'Keefes' ranch?
I love NM, and wish Santa Fe were now as it was 50 years ago.
My exact location in NM is classified. LOL! But I am a long ways from Albuquerque, thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.