PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I do feel that pipes and nicotine can help with all kinds of brain issues. I find nicotine keeps me on a more even keel.
Well actually I live in Belgium, but I'll forever be Danish
I'm among the new generation of pipe smokers, 22 years of age, and have been smoking for a year
Pipe smoking has really helped me deal with autism, to sit down and really figure out how to play with the cards I've been dealt, pipe smoking, for me, is a wonderful tool to help with all the things that are just hard to understand.
So far I own 3 pipes, the first one was a cheap pipe I got from a starter set. My 2 'real' pipes are both gifts from my loving girlfriend, a Peterson Barrel, and recently a Peterson Milverton.
So far I've got 12 tobaccos jarred in my cupboard, amongst those I enjoy Peterson De Luxe Navy Rolls, C&D Autumn Evening, C&D Haunted Bookshop, and Erinmore Flake, the most.
In fact, I wrote a poem about Erinmore Flake, maybe I'll post it on the YTPC one day
Being as young as I am, I gotta say I'm not used to the whole forum format here, I've seen it a couple of times before, but haven't actively used any, so I'm excited to see how it turns out!
Anyhow, that's me! Hope you are all doing well

Reactions: HyggePipeDen