PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Yeah I remember being a kid and going to the movie theater and guys were smoking pipes/cigs/cigars in the theater during the movie, lol. I probably got addicted to nicotine before I was 12.
It still blows my mind that the year before I went to high school they still had a smoking porch off of the back side of the building. They removed it the summer before my first year. that was in the 90's. It seems now like it was always like that, no smoking in such places.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
It still blows my mind that the year before I went to high school they still had a smoking porch off of the back side of the building. They removed it the summer before my first year. that was in the 90's. It seems now like it was always like that, no smoking in such places.
Altoona High School? We had a smoking porch called "The Portico", wherein everyone had a between class smoke, sold doobies, etc. This was a high school haha. A teacher would come out after the bell rang and shoo us all to our next classes. Yeah...different times. Well we somehow survived lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.