PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I am an amateur pipe collector and restorer--just a hobby. I also build and fix guitars, grow roses and celebrate retirement and grandfatherhood--10 so far. I love a good, mild English mixture and smoke an array of pipes I have rescued. My favorites are my Barontinis, although I just today finished restoring a Peterson Croydon Square #70 that appeared in their 1939 catalog.
Welcome from Virginia

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
Welcome from downtown Chicago! I wish I could be out in the country as well.

Reggie

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2020
Gardendale, Alabama
Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I am an amateur pipe collector and restorer--just a hobby. I also build and fix guitars, grow roses and celebrate retirement and grandfatherhood--10 so far. I love a good, mild English mixture and smoke an array of pipes I have rescued. My favorites are my Barontinis, although I just today finished restoring a Peterson Croydon Square #70 that appeared in their 1939 catalog.
Welcome from Alabama

Jack the ripper

Might Stick Around
May 19, 2020
Shelbyville, Indiana
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I'm a city kid from a Chicago suburb, but I know central Illinois has some of the richest topsoil in the world. As a student, riding down to Springfield for Boy's State on the Illinois Central, I stood on the open air over the coupler and could smell that powerful black earth.
MSO489 ? As in the naval ship?

Sep 17, 2019
Welcome to the forums!! I'm originally from N. Illinois and left in 92................................we are thinking about moving back to S.Central Illinois.

Java3