Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JohnnyBeach

Lurker
May 21, 2024
I had a good experience with a fairly new briar that smoked for 45 minutes without relegating.
The only problem was that when I knocked out the ashes I found that about 1/3 of the tobacco was unburned and no caje had formed in the lower heel area. I was in my car with the windows open on a somewhat windy day the pipe was hot to the touch but it did not create very much moisture, which is a good thing. It did burn my tongue a bit, something that I suffered a lit from pipe smoking 34 years ago. Gotta start smoking half bowls niw.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I had a good experience with a fairly new briar that smoked for 45 minutes without relegating.
The only problem was that when I knocked out the ashes I found that about 1/3 of the tobacco was unburned and no caje had formed in the lower heel area. I was in my car with the windows open on a somewhat windy day the pipe was hot to the touch but it did not create very much moisture, which is a good thing. It did burn my tongue a bit, something that I suffered a lit from pipe smoking 34 years ago. Gotta start smoking half bowls niw.
You can dry your tobacco more than you think you should and load the bowls less than you think you should, also i never worry about what hasn't been burned in the bottom of the bowl it's cheap enough to where i just reload and go again. Cake will form over time might take a few bowls or there is do it yourself, not a school im a member of but im sure 10 people here will tell you how to mix ash, gold and heron egg whites to make a cake to spread in the bowl.

WilliamZ

Lurker
May 22, 2024
The only problem was that when I knocked out the ashes I found that about 1/3 of the tobacco was unburned and no caje had formed in the lower heel area. I was in my car with the windows open on a somewhat windy day the pipe was hot to the touch but it did not create very much moisture, which is a good thing. It did burn my tongue a bit, something that I suffered a lit from pipe smoking 34 years ago. Gotta start smoking half bowls niw. https://studyhelper.com/argumentative-essay-samples
Hi there! I`m new too!