PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
Welcome from Idaho! Nice introduction.
One of my first pipes was also a smaller Peterson -a 314 p-lip that I still have.

You may have been an occasional pipe smoker yesterday, but it's all down hill frome here!

Reactions: Lefty W.

Lefty W.

Lurker
Jan 8, 2020
Welcome from Idaho! Nice introduction.
One of my first pipes was also a smaller Peterson -a 314 p-lip that I still have.

I just confirmed that my first is a Peterson model 317 p-lip. I still have mine, as well.

Of course, I am horrified to realize that I misspelled “meerschaum“ in my introductory post. That sorta thing usually bugs me.

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
I just confirmed that my first is a Peterson model 317 p-lip. I still have mine, as well.

Of course, I am horrified to realize that I misspelled “meerschaum“ in my introductory post. That sorta thing usually bugs me.
It happens my friend. Don't give it a thought.
Most of us don't care about spelling, we just want to smoke!

Lefty W.

Lurker
Jan 8, 2020
Welcome to Austin! I'm originally from Louisiana myself.
Actually, I have been here in Austin for more years than I care to disclose; originally from Houston, came here to go to school, and like so many others, decided to stay.

Where in Louisiana are you originally from? My father had a oil drilling company based in Houston, but the operations were mainly in south Louisiana and south Texas. He had a shop in Port Barre, outside of Opelousas where he would store drilling equipment.

james72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Welcome, bud. I'm in RR. Keep meaning to attend one of those pipe club meetings too but haven't gotten around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.