PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

azbuckeye

Lurker
Jan 4, 2020
Greetings

New to the forum and looking forward to sharing our hobby.

Started smoking a pipe at 16 years of age. Knew nothing about pipes, tobacco or pipe maintenance/care, so I lost interest fairly soon after. Picked up the pipe again in my mind 20's but that experience was no better.

Have smoked cigars "off and on" since that time but decided to try pipe smoking again at 56 and have now been a dedicated pipe smoker for the last 2 years. I have a small collection of briar and corn cob pipes and greatly enjoy trying English blend tobaccos, VaPers and a few codger blends. Just sorry I didn't learn more about pipe smoking so many years ago.

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
Hello and welcome from Idaho! I am of similar age and your pipe and tobacco experiences mirror my own -almost to T.
I have found this site to be an excellent source of info as well as a fine place to observe the musings of those who share our favored hobby.
Happy smoking my friend!

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome from North Phoenix! Hopefully not too late, but last week Ye Olde Pipe Shop in central Phoenix had a bunch of Esoterica blends. Great place lots of pipes tons of tobacco.

Reactions: azbuckeye
Status
Not open for further replies.