PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipe Daddy

Might Stick Around
Oct 16, 2019
The instructions said to mention how I feel about Mixture 79. So on the occasion when I buy myself Mix 79, I know that it's going to be a vanilla orgy. But the stuff comes wet, so wet that if I pack up straight from the pouch, it will burn me. I put my Mix 79 on a few paper towels and news paper for about 3 days and let a lot of the casing dry off. Then I smoke it alone or mixed with other aromatics like Carter Hall or a burly blend like Half and Half.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
You win the prize for the longest thread title in pipesmagazine.com history. puffy

You do realize you may have just instigated a title length war, right?

glad to be among like minded souls.

Considering what we're like around here, that's not necessarily a good thing.

Welcome aboard from Central Kentucky!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I like your handle, Pipe Daddy. My user name on computer games is always Sir Daddy. But, I haven't been called Daddy in a decade. My youngest is over 21 now.

Reactions: Pipe Daddy

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My racks include many American, French, and Italian factory pipes, a number of MM cobs, and a few up-market treasures as well. I smoke some primo tinned blends, but some pouch and tub and bag tobacco too. Lots of good pipe making expertise here, pipe history, blending knowhow, and some rowdy humor to keep us from taking ourselves too seriously. Welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.