PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bigtizzle187

Lurker
Aug 4, 2024
Nebraska
Welcome from the Pacific NW. Glad to hear you're getting along nicely and found what you like. It seems we have a similar palate and i, too, come from a cigar back ground. What kind of pipes are you smoking this lovely leaf from?
Mostly Peterson and Savinelli. I‘m still trying to figure out what shape I like best. I would say I like my peterson rusticated straight Irish the best. I’m looking to get a Dunhill and Costello in the near future. I already know I have a pipe acquisition problem so I’m just going to embrace it and see where it takes me :)

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Mostly Peterson and Savinelli. I‘m still trying to figure out what shape I like best. I would say I like my peterson rusticated straight Irish the best. I’m looking to get a Dunhill and Costello in the near future. I already know I have a pipe acquisition problem so I’m just going to embrace it and see where it takes me :)
Nice plan! Can't go wrong with those... I'll be looking forward to seeing what you settle on. Post em up for show n tell. :)

Reactions: Bigtizzle187
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Yes, and probably more now that Nebraska is a no helmet state.
When did that happen? How did I not hear about it? Why did I wear my helmet when riding through the state last year on an IBA ride?

Thanks for the update and welcome to the forum. It is obvious that you are full of great information to teach us.

-Doc