PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Definitely not the longest intro ever. Welcome aboard and thank you for your service and the service of your family. BTW, Savinelli and Peterson pipes are the bomb. Enjoy your time here and get well soon.

Reactions: Reggie and edger

Ziggywm

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
Fargo, ND
Hello everyone. Thanks for letting me join up.
So a little about me I suppose. Everyone calls me Subway. I am from Minnesota, grew up about a half hour north of St. Paul. And moved about a hour west of the Twin Cites in 2010. I grew up in the trucking industry my Mom and Dad had a company for quite some time, my Granddad started driving when he got home from the Navy in '46. Dad started in '70 after he got home from the Marines/Vietnam. I followed next in line. Being 37 now I started young, bought my first truck when I was 18 a 1974 International and a 1969 Fruehauf flatbed trailer. Hauled lumber locally for our distributor until I was 21 and could "legally" leave the borders of MN to what I did on my 21st birthday. Several different trucks and trailers I never looked back till a couple years ago. Ever changing laws, and started to miss the kids so I hung up my keys.

I took a job in my town wrenching on machines after I sold my truck and that lasted a couple years until December 29th this past year when a careless co-worker caused a explosion and we were both taken out. I am still recovering. So with a little more time on my hands and lurking here I decided to Join. I have been a pipe smoker (again following my dad and grandpa) for as long as I can remember. I have a fond to me collection mostly Savinelli and Peterson. Why I am not sure it is what I have came to enjoy.

Anyway. Probably the longest intro ever. So with that, thank you again all and nice to meet you.
Welcome from North Dakota.

Status
Not open for further replies.