PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

/Adam\

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 17, 2024
Pennsylvania
I ain't never seen Harrisburg look like that.

Yeah it doesn’t ever look that pretty in real life. It’s close but I think the photographer used something to make it have a bit more color. Pretty sure this was taken in autumn when the leaves change color and also just before dusk when the sun is real low in the sky. The colors then are really vivid but not quite as vivid and vibrant as in the photo.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Yeah it doesn’t ever look that pretty in real life. It’s close but I think the photographer used something to make it have a bit more color. Pretty sure this was taken in autumn when the leaves change color and also just before dusk when the sun is real low in the sky. The colors then are really vivid but not quite as vivid and vibrant as in the photo.
True, but I was referring to the general lack of total decay. With the exception xception of the area immediately surrounding the capital buildings, Harrisburg is an unfortunate little town.

/Adam\

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 17, 2024
Pennsylvania
True, but I was referring to the general lack of total decay. With the exception xception of the area immediately surrounding the capital buildings, Harrisburg is an unfortunate little town.
It’s been cleaned up a bit. They spent some tax dollars on a beautification project not too long ago. They’re trying. It’s still pretty lackluster but it’s not too bad as far as city’s go.

Reactions: woodsroad