PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Me'n my better half watched the final episode of season two on Netflix. We both love the show, and despite the Swede jumping off the railroad bridge tied up like a scarecrow and falling into the river we suspect that he will show up in future episodes at some point. He alone is worth watching the show, the man is the Devil incarnate. I will miss Lilly for sure, I wonder of beauties like her really existed out on the praries?

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Well, As the season progresses, the main character's new pipe is becoming a rather important piece it seems!
It was used often in the first two episodes. Then it didn't get any screen time in 3, 4, or 5. However, this weekend, in episode 6 (big story developments, important character aspects, etc.) The pipe was around a ton! It's almost as if this is the prop for the year which means "HEY! You see this pipe? Then pay attention, because important stuff is about to happen!" Pretty cool :)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I agree, the pipe seems to symbolize success for Bohannon. The episode the other night with Grant was great, particularly that last scene.

chonkeyb1

Lurker
Oct 14, 2013
does anyone have a picture of the pipe or know what kind Cullen smokes? Ive never seen the show but my neighbor is wondering.

gtclark

Oct 3, 2013
The Anse Hatfield pipe from the Hatfield & McCoy mini-series took off pretty quickly. It's only a matter of time before a Bohannon pipe makes a retail appearance somewhere...

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
It was tough to see the pipe chucked into the trash in the finale! Will Bohannon survive and fish it out? I thought this last season was prett good. Swede = Devil incarnate indeed.

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
I've been distraught with the ending of breaking bad and trying to find a new show to watch. Will definitely take a look into this!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Currently going through HOW and Longmire gut wrenching withdrawls.
I am intensely grateful for another season of Boardwalk Empire though.
Fnord

undecagon

Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
It's a sitter bucket meerschaum. No idea who made it, but it looks pretty similar to this
I'd sure be happy to see Cullen get it back next season.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
I really like the series as well, can't wait to dig into the new season. Would be curious to find out what sort of pipe he's smoking exactly. Here's a pic but you can't really tell from this. I see suggestions that its a cob, a meerccham. etc.

Tvh5wJQ.jpg

gtclark

Oct 3, 2013
Maybe I've been watching too many Universal horror films this October, but he looks just like the wolf-man smoking a meerschaum in that pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.