PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
I finally got some scratch together and placed an order for a pipe I've been eyeing for awhile. A Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson.
Here is the link from SmokingPipes.com.
I ordered it today and got free ground UPS shipping. I will post pics of it when it arrives. I'm very excited about it because it can be a Churchwarden or a bent Dublin. Also, the Dublin shape is one I've been wanting for awhile now. It's like I killed two birds with one stone. I intend to dedicate it to Vas and Va/Pers, some of my favorite smokes. Particularly McClelland Personal Reserve Blackwoods flake one of my all time favorites, and St. James Woods.
:puffy:

Dec 24, 2012
Very nice. I own a HCA and it is a great pipe, though I don't use the long stem (but nice to know I have one if I feel the urge). Congrats.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
That's one graceful and elegant pipe, more so with the churchwarden stem, but I love the bowl and the grain and the white (or silver, can't tell) band.

carbz13

Might Stick Around
Jan 27, 2013
Looks nice. I was torn between the III and the VI. When the only one I found was the III, I jumped on it. Waiting for nicer weather to get outside and enjoy it some.

Status
Not open for further replies.