PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I plan on ordering some soon, but has anyone tried the new Privateer and/or SeaDog from Cornell and Diehl? Guess it’s part of there Sea Scoundrels line with Pirate Kake. Just curious to your opinions if you have...

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
Is it Mac Baren Navy Flake, by chance Warren? I just went through an ounce of that, it was quite good! I would really like to try Black Frigate.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
Indeed, I’m infatuated with pirates, so the tin art sucked me in, but the blends seem pretty good. Just so new there’s no reviews anywhere, except for Pirate Kake. Good thing with a meer though is I can smoke whatever whenever.
I also have a Savinelli second coming in Monday I plan on devoting to Latakia.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Be careful the black frigate gang may want to recruit you . not a fan personally of the stuff, But definitely worth a try .

Jan 8, 2013
Be careful the black frigate gang may want to recruit you . not a fan personally of the stuff, But definitely worth a try .
We're always accepting new sea dogs aboard the Black Frigate :mrgreen:

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
I have some in my cart on SPC, just waiting to sell a leather project I'm working on to pull the trigger. Gotta make one hobby pay for the other hobby :)

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I’ll have to add those to the list!

And another meer or 5! Oh yeah, it will happen. A sacrifice to the white goddess you are...
I don’t think I’ll have time to color more than one.... I’ll stick to one for now.... unless I see another one I just have to have!

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
We're always accepting new sea dogs aboard the Black Frigate :mrgreen:
It does look good... I added it to my Christmas list for the wife. Thanks for the suggestion.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
your screwed... :rofl:
lol probably... at least the wife is supportive! As soon as she saw this one she said “oh, that’s definitely you, go buy it!”

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
And if you're hankering for a pure Virginia Cavendish nautical theme, there's Navy Cavendish from the Virginia leaf maestros McClelland. I'm aging a tin of that along with their Christmas Cheer 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.