PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarb

Lurker
Jun 3, 2010
A couple of the car forums I go to have group buys every so often. I did a couple of post searches to see if this has come up before and did not find anything. I thought something like this would interest others. What do you think?

zarb

Lurker
Jun 3, 2010
A co. will set a price for an item, like "Jones Good Stuff" Tobacco normally $8.45 50g tin, but 15 people $6.00 a tin, 25 people $5.00, and so on. Last couple I've seen where setup by the forum Admin with a advertiser on the website.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
If you could get a supplier to go along and grant us a quantity discount I would totally be down with that plan. Keep us posted. That's an awesome idea.

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I would be down if we could figure something out. I'll personally talk to my local pipe shop and see what she can do. I think an internet company would be hard to bargain with but a local shop is a more personal connection. I'll ask when I make my stop Tuesday and get back with ya'll.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Any luck guys? I would be very interested in this and who knows maybe our advertisers could work out a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.