PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Public service announcement for anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area - the Tinder Box on Frantz Road in Dublin has the following in stock:

- Penzance

- Stonehaven

- Pembroke

- Margate

- Balkan Sobranie (I picked up 2 of these...)
Just FYI :)

escioe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 31, 2013
Seems like a stash has hit honey holes across the country. I've got some Stonehaven, Penzance, and Balkan Sobranie on the way as of today.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Nicest guy in the world- just talked to him....BUT he will not ship- he's holding it for his local customer base....Fair enough- nice to see someone taking care of their customers...

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Yeah, I probably should've noted that he won't take phone order for HTF stuff, that was more a notice for local folks.
Mike's a good guy, he's very knowledgeable and knows how to do customer service. Good cigar selection, too.

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Im new to pipe smoking is this great tobacco as I live in columbus and alot of you all helped me (u know who u are) and if you woukd like any please let me kmow. Tell me about these.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Marine33:
"Is this great tobacco?"
- Penzance

- Stonehaven

- Pembroke

- Margate

- Balkan Sobranie
I haven't yet tried Pembroke. But: Yes. It is. This list includes three of my all-time top favorite blends ever, with a fourth just missing.
Bob

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
@Marine33 - check your PMs. PM your postal address and I'll send you samples of all those I listed except Margate (I don't have any of that...). :)

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
@Bob - you mind sharing #4? These are all pretty much in my wheelhouse and I'd love to know some comparable alternatives to try...
And Pembroke is good, smooth and sweet (to my hyper-newb palate at least) - PM if you want a sample, I'm glad to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.