PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great looking horse, as much as I can see. He/she looks alert and curious. I haven't lived around horses, but I rode when I visited my cousin on their river ranch in Florida and rode the more ornery of the two horses they kept, and got along pretty well with the old bounder, stayed aboard, which wasn't always the case with his riders. Now what is it I'm not supposed to do today? I'll light up my pipe and see if I can remember. I did get the flag out at 7 a.m., and brought in the newspaper.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I’m finishing an Oliva Serie V Melanio robusto in honor of those that don’t know how to have fun. These are probably the same folks I see that walk their children on leashes.

Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.

• Haha
Reactions: Servant King

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
WNTD posted on a pipe forum. Who do they think they're kidding? Have they no imagination?
Tobacco is one of the joys of life. It'll kill you, but joyfully, that is if your horse doesn't throw you and you break your neck first.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
WNTD posted on a pipe forum. Who do they think they're kidding? Have they no imagination?
Tobacco is one of the joys of life. It'll kill you, but joyfully, that is if your horse doesn't throw you and you break your neck first.
Nah. He's incredibly docile, almost never spooks at all. As for what kills us...George Carlin once said that death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over an extremely long period of time. Case closed. puffy

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I probably sound like an asshole looking at my earlier post. I was just joking of course. I’m sure some of these folks are not just the goofballs looking for a “cause,” but have probably lost loved ones to cancer or something, and I don’t want anyone to think I’m making light of that.
But I enjoyed my cigar.

Reactions: Servant King