PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I know, I'm a couple hours early, but I'm just getting a head start on the celebration, as our Kiger Mustang "Sawyer" and I exemplify below:

sawyer & gabe with pipe.jpg
He doesn't like the smoke, but I don't hold it against him. Smoking Drew Estate Grand Central in my Savinelli Mattone 601 bent billiard, FYI.

Happy WNTD to everyone, and I hope your celebration of this festive occasion is as enjoyable as mine!

best,
Gabe

Mar 1, 2014
Funny how they're willing to call it "No Tobacco Day" and still go hard after Vape.
What they're really trying to celebrate is "Remaining Few Addicted Slaves" day.
More healthy and less taxable alternatives are not allowed, presenting the "all or nothing" equation keeps people desperate.
In the mind of the Government if you want any Nicotine at all you must die for it, there is no middle ground.

Mar 1, 2014
I know, I'm a couple hours early, but I'm just getting a head start on the celebration, as our Kiger Mustang "Sawyer" and I exemplify below:

View attachment 82429
He doesn't like the smoke, but I don't hold it against him. Smoking Drew Estate Grand Central in my Savinelli Mattone 601 bent billiard, FYI.

Happy WNTD to everyone, and I hope your celebration of this festive occasion is as enjoyable as mine!

best,
Gabe

How old is that belt?
The buckle looks like a brilliant contraption, I've never seen anything like it before.
(I've been making my own belts for the last 20 years and I don't think Tandy carries that hardware.)

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
How old is that belt?
The buckle looks like a brilliant contraption, I've never seen anything like it before.
(I've been making my own belts for the last 20 years and I don't think Tandy carries that hardware.)
Good eye sir! It belonged to my dad; not sure of the exact date, but definitely older than me, and I'm 36. Interesting design, for sure...it loops back into itself by way of that ring. It's pretty worn, but still works great. I only use it for my barn jeans.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Great Pic!!............. Don't worry too much about the Greatest Curmudgeon WARREN.......... He's funny and harmless.............
Loading a bowl of GLP's Quiet Nights as we speak.......... good stuff.......
Post a little of that great Italian Lounge, Man, I'm a junkie and need a fix!!........ ?

Jun 9, 2018
England

View attachment 82429

best,
Gabe
Hahahaha!? Based.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Competing in the US with memorial day?
Not really competing. World No Tobacco Day is every May 31st worldwide. Next year Memorial Day will be May 30th.

I wonder who proclaimed such.
World Health Organization in 1988.

I certainly will ignore it!

I'm not an everyday smoker, but I will definitely smoke a bowl today in honor of our fallen military service members.

RookieGuy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2021
Maryland
So far today I've smoked some Carter Hall, 2 cigarettes, some PTSD meds, and I just put a brisket over some smoldering hickory logs. Now that you've reminded me it's No Tobacco Day, I'm starting to eye an old Rocky Patel I still have in storage, as well as a good tin of Toque Lavender.