PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
This is the time of year we should remember to cherish or families. I'd like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
And everyone of you are like family members to me as well.
Frank

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Thanks, Uncle Frank.
Can I borrow the car and an ounce of Penzance tonight? :nana:
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
pirate-turkey.jpg

jay-roger.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks Frank...same to you & yours. Thanksgiving is my favorite major holiday because it can't really be commercialized.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
God Bless all. Be sure and give thanks and really think about all you have to be thankful for...

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Looking forward to hanging out with family, feasting on dead things, and then getting drunk and shooting guns.

fatbob

Lurker
Jun 30, 2016
I get what you mean Brian64, no matter now hard they push the Christmas music and the Black Friday, this is the last bastion of family and friends and what Thanksgiving means to each individual. Be it belt fed and water cooled or oyster dressing, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Well said fatbob!
Okay, clearly you don't have Boston Markets, Honey Baked Hams, or Marie Callendars in your neighborhood.
You'd never catch me having a fast-food Thanksgiving.
Every year it's the traditional Wild Turkey Surprise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaJnBGJUfcc

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Here's a few tips to help get you through this special day tomorrow. :mrgreen:
When the wife says she needs help in the kitchen; kindly let her know you're in the middle of an intense football game and can't be pulled away from the couch at such a crucial point in the game.
When the extended family gets to be too much; reach for that that other cabinet that has the stuff that starts with Bourbon and ends with Whiskey.
When it's time to clean up and you're being beckoned to the kitchen to help do dishes, play dead like you're in a Turkey Coma.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all have a safe and happy Turkey Day!!!

Jan 8, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May your bellies get fat, your liver get pickled, and of course may your pipe be full of your favorite tobacco. Most of all, enjoy time well spent with your families if you are able.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends, acquaintances and brothers and sisters of our pipe smoking fellowship!

Dino

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
5 year old daughter is singing “girls just wanna have fun”l and wearing a T-shirt with a picture of a turkey saying “and thank you for all the vegetarians”
About sums it up!
Happy tofu turkey day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.