PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
Happy New year's my pipe smoking friends, I want to give a toast to this generous community and give thanks for all the great advice I have received from you guys and also I am so grateful of all the tobacco I received, it gave me the chance to know what real tobacco is and to understand the patience it takes to smoke a pipe, happy New year my friends and may this year be full of great times.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
What's your first bowl of the New Year gonna be? Split between Irish Oak and Royal Yacht here.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
12PC0688.1L.jpg

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

mvmadore

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2015
Northern NY
Raise a pipe and toast to all of you...Happy New Year...may it be better than the last but not as good as the one in the future...

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Happy New Year everyone.

I wish you all good health, peace and happiness in the coming year.
My first smoke of the year was actually a Cuban Cohiba with a nip of Scotch. :puffy:

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Happy New Year! Raise a bowl of Star of the East to all the Brothers and Sisters of the Briar. Great getting to know all of you guys last year, time to roll back into the fog. Cheers. :puffpipe:

Dec 24, 2012
Happy New Years to all except peck, he is a total dick.
I am surprised you can move freely enough to even type out a sentence, what with all the bondage gear from last night weighing you down, not to mention your butt plug.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'm going to assume that not everyone wants to have a happy New Years and these people are left out in this time of year. To them I wish to say that I hope your year is as miserable as you'd like it to be and Happy F'ing New Year!
To the rest, Happy New Year!

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Happy new year to all!!
First smoke of the new year was Dunhill Baby's Bottom out of my lucky find Meerschaum! I found it at a Veteran thrift store I volunteer at. Not the most intricate or prettiest meerschaum I have ever seen. But at $29.00 and genuine block meerschaum that is a bit over a hour smoke, I am pleased!!
img_20151230_130907638_hdr-600x337.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.