PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
090ddb0db5528a1c83f0b1ecafb95308--happy-fathers-day-greetings-fathers-day-greetings.jpg

A happy Fathers day to all the fellow dads on the forum. It's not easy, but it is rewarding.

To the guys out there who are trying to be a father this can be a hard day. But it is worth everything you are going through. We tried for 4 years, and it was worth everything we went through for sure.

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Happy Father’s Day to all men. Even if you don’t have children there are boys and girls that look to you for an example of what a man is and this world is in desperate need of real men.

“It takes a real man to be a Dad”

Looking forward to seeing all of my kids and grandkids today.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
090ddb0db5528a1c83f0b1ecafb95308--happy-fathers-day-greetings-fathers-day-greetings.jpg

A happy Fathers day to all the fellow dads on the forum. It's not easy, but it is rewarding.

To the guys out there who are trying to be a father this can be a hard day. But it is worth everything you are going through. We tried for 4 years, and it was worth everything we went through for sure.
My wife and I have been trying for several years now. Our only pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are tough for us. We still have hopes that it may happen for us some day though.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My wife and I have been trying for several years now. Our only pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are tough for us. We still have hopes that it may happen for us some day though.
Wishing your dreams come true. Best wishes.

Reactions: petes03

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sometimes I think dads mean just as much when their children are adults and self-supporting and leading their own lives. You don't spend as much time together by a long shot, but a father's quiet affirmation of ones accomplishments and efforts in life can be treasured. And more so when the fathers are no longer here.

Reactions: rushx9

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
petes03, my wife's folks tried and tried to have a first child, miscarriages and all, and finally my wife happened. She was an "only," but much treasured, and all these years later, I can assure them (wherever they are) that she is a supernova. If that doesn't happen, kids everywhere need boosts in many ways, all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.