PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
Just a quick plug for my good brother, Hank Saatchi who has some wonderful news!
Many of you know Hank, member of the NY & Philadelphia Pipe Clubs, from the Chicago Show and others, as well as from his successful ebay pipe sales as seller named, ebuyer1932. Hank now has a website channel to make available his many beautiful pipes that he has to offer.
As per Hank…
INTRODUCING MY NEW WEBSITE…
MARKETINGPIPES.COM
Featuring some hand- picked artisan pipes by talented European & American Carvers, High-End Estates and Antique Meerschaums.
Carvers, please join my vast network of collectors in USA, Europe, China & Russia and let me promote your brand.
Collectors, consign your pipes to me with confidence, for the highest possible re-sale value at affordable commission levels.
Hank Saatchi Proprietor & Pipe Collector, Member of New York & Philadelphia Pipe Clubs

732-371-7726

keywisdom@aol.com

Ebay: Ebuyer1932
Please pay a visit to Hanks website, you may find the next pipe that you cannot live without! If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact Hank who will do his best to find whatever it is that you would like to add to your collection.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Site looks like it needs a little work (was just talking about this subject with another person creating her own site) just an honest opinion. Good for Hank! Thanks for the news Lou.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I believe Hank is still tinkering with the website, he also has a long-standing reputation on Ebay. I know Hank thru the NYC and Philly clubs, heck of a guy who has a wealth of pipe knowledge. Hank was the first person to show me some high-end pipes several years ago. I'm always amazed at what he pulls out of his bag at club meetings.

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I've purchased from Hank in the past, always pleasant transactions that were packaged very well and shipped fast. Never spoke on a personal level, he answered a few questions for me here and there about his pipes, but you can tell a lot about a person through the way they conduct business. I would definetly recommend Hank. Glad to see he has a website now.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
Hank is absolutely still tinkering, as he says...
"The Website will evolve and improve in all aspects and eventually become more functional, easier to navigate, as I am still mastering my website building skills. In the mean time, thank you for your patience."

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
One of the benefits of the forum is the shared history of members. I don't know Hank and I don't buy or do business with anyone on ebay - normally. But with the kudos from the members, I'm sure he will do well.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I know Hank for over two years now, and I have never met a more honest seller than Hank Saachi. I have purchased at least 5 pipes from him, usually at the NY Pipe Club meeting, (held on the second Tuesday of every month-all are welcome). His knowledge of artisans and their history is amazing and his frank discussions about the pros and cons of each pipe is just, well, a pleasure.
I would encourage anyone looking for an estate him to check him out.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I have known Hank in my short time as a member of Morley's Pipe Club in Philly. Bought a Poul Winslow from him last year and is one of my favorite pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.