Halloween Costumes Incorporating your Pipes?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

I already posted this in the WAYS thread. Today afternoon suddenly, I wanted to wear a costume so I found one recycled by my elder son 😀

The cigar I smoked is aptly named : The Last Tsar.

The other cigar option I had was “The King is Dead” 💀 I did not smoke that one.

I also took my younger son out trick or treating in this costume. Normally it’s my wife or my elder son’s activity. One of my neighbors mistook me for my son and wanted to give me candy.

IMG_7618.jpeg

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
No pics, as I'm the photographer. But last night I pulled off Old Timey Sea Captain. White turtleneck sweater with a blue navy jacket, and captains hat. A MM Eaton loaded with a non offensive 7Seas Black completed the costume. It turns out that's worth 5 adult beverages in my neighborhood.

Aug 11, 2023
No pics, as I'm the photographer. But last night I pulled off Old Timey Sea Captain. White turtleneck sweater with a blue navy jacket, and captains hat. A MM Eaton loaded with a non offensive 7Seas Black completed the costume. It turns out that's worth 5 adult beverages in my neighborhood.
What... People just bought ya drinks? Ya sing any sea shanty, do a jig, and diddle?

• Haha
Reactions: RookieGuy80

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
What... People just bought ya drinks? Ya sing any sea shanty, do a jig, and diddle?
A couple dirges on the concertina, a few sea stories of questionable origins, and a costume idea that let's one smoke fine tobacco in character seemed to be payment enough. Besides, my neighbors are good people. They're not going to sit by idle while a man in uniform battles a bout of crippling sobriety.

Aug 11, 2023
A couple dirges on the concertina, a few sea stories of questionable origins, and a costume idea that let's one smoke fine tobacco in character seemed to be payment enough. Besides, my neighbors are good people. They're not going to sit by idle while a man in uniform battles a bout of crippling sobriety.

⛵👴🥃🎃 "Their gums grew swollen, the color of bone, then to rot. Tarry blood oozed, teeth droppin’ to deck with none to hold on to. Their legs withered and turned gangree’nous, every shade o' the peacock’s tail. 🦚The worst of us couldn’t fend ‘gainst the ship rats what gnawed at the soles of our feet. 🐀'Land ho!' hears I, but only grass and trees on that island. 🏝️ So we drunk upon the sap, and et upon tha grass. ‘Twas providence saved usf rom turnin’ to each other’s flesh, like bare-naked savages. And ‘twas that scurvy what left me locked ever since."