PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I usually like love plainer burley blends, but this sounds intriguing. If you guys have had Wessex Burley Slice or Edgeworth Sliced, would CBK be sweeter/more heavily flavored than those?

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
If you are a burley fan this is a go to. I get that traditional burley nuttiness from it and the aromatic toppings are just present enough to keep it interesting but light enough to not overpower the burley. It's one of those blends that is just right. Russ did a hell of a job with this one.

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
just opened a tin upon receipt from regular supplier - ribbons were broken & most of the tin was a dust formation very dry almost no ribbons so they must have broken up as it over-dried - bit of a disappointment considering the above posts - dont intend to return it over the border - will get a moisture coin type to try to rejuvenate it -
i guess it happens sometimes - if its mostly dust its always worth a try but to the point of dust is most unusual - NOTHING like the above image about 3 strands of flake an inch long
the tin had a good seal

Status
Not open for further replies.