PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana
Welcome! What do you smoke, in what, and where? Please expand a bit!
I’ve been a cigar smoker for about 5 years. I’ve been thinking about giving pipe smoking a try to add some variety to my smoking experience. The biggest problem seems to be availability. There are certainly numerous places to order online. The nearest shop that carries a good selection is about an hour drive one way. When I buy my first pipe I would like to be able to go into a shop and browse and see what I’m buying and try some tobacco. Local Cigar shops are plentiful and after I had some experience under my belt I had no problems purchasing on line. I joined this site some time back to learn a little bit about pipe smoking so that when I make my trip into a shop I’m a little more knowledgeable. Probably sounds like I’m making things way to complicated but that’s my nature. My wife prefers I smoke outside so my garage is my man cave. I have a vacation coming up soon so Im hoping to make a trip then. Any suggestions welcome on pipes and tobacco welcome. Will keep you posted.

Reactions: chopper and jpmcwjr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central North Carolina. I grew up in Illinois, and I always enjoyed driving through Indiana for its 360 degree horizons out there on the farm flatlands. It was worth pulling over just to pivot around and see horizon all the way around. It is like being at sea. You feel like you can see the curve of the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.