PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mr Mitsouko

Lurker
Jul 21, 2024
France
Having spent many, many hours in recent years perusing and digesting the contents of these redoubtable pages, I've chosen to post a photo of my small, but what I think of now as a complete collection of six pipes, acquired at the rate of one per year. I've been living in France for the past decade, and, happily lured into this wonderful hobby, decided to focus my purchases solely on the work of one of Saint-Claude's most pre-eminent A-Z carvers, Pierre Morel Jr., as a limiting denominator when buying. I smoke Virginias in the Dublins, Burley in the Bulldogs, and English/Oriental in the Billiard and Bent Egg. Following a recent trip to the L.J. Peretti Co. in Boston, that would currently be: No. 8 Slices (VaPer), Cuban Mixture (Bur), Omega (Eng), and Tashkent (Or). Sincerest thanks to all the contributors here at PipesMagazine: I've learned so much from you!P1640357.JPG

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Having spent many, many hours in recent years perusing and digesting the contents of these redoubtable pages, I've chosen to post a photo of my small, but what I think of now as a complete collection of six pipes, acquired at the rate of one per year. I've been living in France for the past decade, and, happily lured into this wonderful hobby, decided to focus my purchases solely on the work of one of Saint-Claude's most pre-eminent A-Z carvers, Pierre Morel Jr., as a limiting denominator when buying. I smoke Virginias in the Dublins, Burley in the Bulldogs, and English/Oriental in the Billiard and Bent Egg. Following a recent trip to the L.J. Peretti Co. in Boston, that would currently be: No. 8 Slices (VaPer), Cuban Mixture (Bur), Omega (Eng), and Tashkent (Or). Sincerest thanks to all the contributors here at PipesMagazine: I've learned so much from you!View attachment 326778
What a stunning collection! I'll have to look him up! Just my style!

Welcome!

Reactions: Mr Mitsouko

Mr Mitsouko

Lurker
Jul 21, 2024
France