PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Tom, my experience in Under the Radar Blends is that they are as elusive as the snipe fellow campers told you to hunt for.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome, indeed. I don't see the rules as anything more than gentlemanly conduct, and time and post limits before you can sell stuff. Capitalization of sentences, proper nouns and of the first person singular are desired.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Welcome! I've come to really like a lot of the Stokkebye bulk tobaccos. I'm with you on the Bullseye Flake. The Luxury Flake is pretty nice, too, but I hear it improves a good deal with some aging. Their English blends are underrated, IMHO. I particularly like the English Oriental Supreme, but their Proper English and English Luxury are also good. Fantastic values. Are they as good as Frog Morton's Cellar? Not quite, but pretty darned good.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Welcome, Bosmer. There's a great group of guys here with tremendous amount of knowledge... and sarcasm!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Welcome to pipe smoking and a resource you will find both informative and entertaining.

Cellaring or storing tobacco for aging, or to maintain a supply is a great way to insure that you have tobacco.

What you cellar now might not be what you prefer, 2 or 3 yrs from now, especially because you are just now familiarizing yourself with this endeavor's possibilities.

Your palate will likely 'develop' and change as time goes on.

Happy smoking! Happy sharing your experiences with us too!

We demand tobacco!

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Welcome aboard. LBF and FMC are some of my favorites. Have you tried PS Luxury Twist Flake?

bosmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2017
I received some luxury twist flake on my last order and have really been enjoying it. its really good, tastes like sweet hay. My wife says she hates the smell though and that is upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.