PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsanh06

Lurker
Feb 27, 2020
England, United Kingdom
Hello everyone of PipesMagazines,
I'm Ehsan, 25 years old based near London in the United Kingdom. Been pipe smoking since 2015 and ever since loved doing so - I started out with aromatics as most do, and slowly made my way into the finer English blends.

My favorite blend has to be Frog Morton's: On the Cellar tobacco, followed by Dunhill (now Petersons) My Mixture 965. As of currently, I'm now smoking through Old Dublin and Irish Mixture by Petersons in my Duncan bent pipe and now awaiting a back-order for Nightcap and Haunted Bookshop.

Thank you all for having me and I hope everyone has a brilliant pipe-smoking session and will see you around in these parts later on!,

Ehsan.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Hello everyone of PipesMagazines,
I'm Ehsan, 25 years old based near London in the United Kingdom. Been pipe smoking since 2015 and ever since loved doing so - I started out with aromatics as most do, and slowly made my way into the finer English blends.

My favorite blend has to be Frog Morton's: On the Cellar tobacco, followed by Dunhill (now Petersons) My Mixture 965. As of currently, I'm now smoking through Old Dublin and Irish Mixture by Petersons in my Duncan bent pipe and now awaiting a back-order for Nightcap and Haunted Bookshop.

Thank you all for having me and I hope everyone has a brilliant pipe-smoking session and will see you around in these parts later on!,

Ehsan.
G'day and welcome from Down Under.

Good to see a younger fella taking up the hobby.

Reactions: maulragoth

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….And perhaps your own introduction.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Reactions: maulragoth
Status
Not open for further replies.