Greetings from Taxachusetts, the Bay State!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Estate Pipes
48 Fresh Neerup Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdtakacs1

Lurker
Feb 29, 2020
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents -

I hope all is well! I have smoked a pipe on and off for a few years at a VERY infrequent rate. Normally I would enjoy a bowl or two on a fishing trip or special occasion. However, over the last few months I have really gotten the itch to take up smoking a pipe more seriously. It was an absolute travesty how I treated tobacco in the past, often finding the pouch or tin at the bottom of my fishing bin half opened and riddled with mouse droppings *gasp**

But, that's OLD me. I have been doing an extraordinary amount of reading on this forum and well as scouring the internet for videos and more reading material. I have found "Muttonchop Piper"'s video very informative. In any case, I'm doing as much learning from you guy on here as I can well trying to now build a stock of tobacco.

I only have (2) pipes right now and 13 blends. As I only smoke about 1-3 bowls a week, my current selection should last me quite some time. Although I am slowing growing my collection and trying to explore different blends to see which one I gravitate toward most. I'm excited to close down this week and pack a pipe using the newly acquired skills from the various threads and videos I have been watching. I plan to enjoy a bowl of Plumb Pudding with a healthy pour of Woodford Reserve (neat) tomorrow.

My current (very unimpressive) collection is as follows:
Tobacco.png

Thank you for your time and and have a great week!

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Welcome from Arizona (although, my wife is from Milford MA)! If you're ever in Framingham, check out Watch City Cigars. A great shop, and they have some fantastic house blends.

Cdtakacs1

Lurker
Feb 29, 2020
Welcome from Arizona (although, my wife is from Milford MA)! If you're ever in Framingham, check out Watch City Cigars. A great shop, and they have some fantastic house blends.

Small world! I drive by Watch City a few times a week but have never been in. I will make that my destination on my way home tomorrow. We just moved from Natick to Marlborough.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C. Both sides of my family started out in Mass. before migrating to what was then the wild west of northeastern Illinois.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Also with long ago Boston family connections.

Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….
You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Status
Not open for further replies.