PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana
Hello all,

I've been smoking pipe for about 14 years. Were close to quitting for some years until I just recently started to experience a new level of enjoyment due to new methods and tricks.

Happy to share my experiences,
Cheers!
Welcome from Indiana!

molst

Lurker
Sep 8, 2021
Sweden
Pipes just keep giving more and more if you let them. :). The most recent improvement I've experienced in recent years is really learning what I like in a tobacco as well as when I really like what in a tobacco. The last few years I've found more blends I love then I have in the decades leading up to now.
Agree. Pipe smoking i so special in that you need to learn many things through experience until you really get it. And when you get it, it's crazy how nice it is. Sadly, I suppose most people never get there.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. I'm glad you have renewed your enjoyment of your pipes. Lots of information on here about pipe smoking and other subjects.

molst

Lurker
Sep 8, 2021
Sweden
I used to clean my pipe when it had problems. Now I clean it almost every time. Happy to report it doesn't ruin a pipe to let it get filthy at least not in the long term.
Absolutely no problem for me either. My oldest pipe was a disaster but is my favourite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.