PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Empipado

Lurker
Jun 28, 2024
Bienvenido desde Nuevo Mexico. Hope to meet you on the next CAP meeting at the PepeLuis.
That would be great, I am a member of CAP Madrid (Club de Amigos de la Pipa). We meet every Thursday evening. Not at the Pepe Botella anymore, but we found a new place that I'm sure you will like.
Don't hesitate to contact if you come by and we'll gladly invite you to join!

Reactions: camaguey and JOHN72

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I'm travelling to Vera in a few weeks time, staying there for one month. I usually spend my summers there.
Pleased to meet you Luis. There are great people here, who will take away any doubts you may have in the world of tobacco. Vera, a good place to rest and to disconnect of the routine. The favorite place of the Madrileños, hahahahaha. Best regards.

Reactions: Empipado
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Welcome Luis!

My daughter did a study abroad semester in Sevilla and I was fortunate enough to be able to visit her with my wife. WE LOVED SPAIN! What an amazing country. Although we visited a few places, I never did get to Madrid. I have a new work partner who is from Madrid originally, and I intend to visit Spain again.

Doctor and Mama Chopper spanish.jpg

Empipado

Lurker
Jun 28, 2024
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Seville is indeed a lovely place @Doctor Chopper !

I lived in Wilmington, DE for a couple of years long time ago. I had the chance to visit many places in the US. Primarily, the East Coast between Washington and Boston. Also Las Vegas and San Francisco.

I loved my time there! I have returned twice since then, and it's about time that I start planning for another visit.

Cheers

Reactions: Doctor Chopper
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Seville is indeed a lovely place @Doctor Chopper !

I lived in Wilmington, DE for a couple of years long time ago. I had the chance to visit many places in the US. Primarily, the East Coast between Washington and Boston. Also Las Vegas and San Francisco.

I loved my time there! I have returned twice since then, and it's about time that I start planning for another visit.

Cheers
Sounds like you need to visit the Midwest and South now. Wisconsin is great in the summer, and South if you visit in the winter

camaguey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 25, 2021
west indies
That would be great, I am a member of CAP Madrid (Club de Amigos de la Pipa). We meet every Thursday evening. Not at the Pepe Botella anymore, but we found a new place that I'm sure you will like.
Don't hesitate to contact if you come by and we'll gladly invite you to join!
Thank you. I have been on the PepeLuis meeting several times with my friends from Andalucia and in the local on the second floor (plaza Santa Ana ?). I have been very nicely welcomed by Ricardo , Nacho and other members. Chances are that this year i meet you there. I used to be a regular writer on the pipaforo.

Empipado

Lurker
Jun 28, 2024
Thank you. I have been on the PepeLuis meeting several times with my friends from Andalucia and in the local on the second floor (plaza Santa Ana ?). I have been very nicely welcomed by Ricardo , Nacho and other members. Chances are that this year i meet you there. I used to be a regular writer on the pipaforo.
You're very welcome. That's excellent!

We are transferring from Plaza de Santa Ana to a new venue, because the Santa Ana place is closing down. We had our very last meeting there last Thursday. But the new one is going to live up to the expectations.

I'm actually meeting Ricardo in a while to visit the new venue.

Luis

Reactions: camaguey